CAPBMCI invites and welcomes maintenance contract proposals for 3 of their HUD Subsidized Elderly Housing Properties.
Please take the time to carefully read and become familiar with the proposal requirements.
All proposals submitted for consideration must be received by the time as specified above under the "SUBMISSION DEADLINE."
BIDDERS SHOULD NOTE THAT ANY AND ALL WORK INTENDED TO BE SUBCONTRACTED AS PART OF THE BID SUBMITTAL MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY BACKGROUND MATERIALS AND REFERENCES FOR PROPOSED SUBCONTRACTOR(S) – NO EXCEPTIONS.
PROJECTS AND LOCATIONS:
The bid proposal is being requested for 3 HUD Subsidized Elderly Housing Properties which are located in Merrimack County, @ the following locations:
68 Lancaster Street, Franklin NH 03235
52 Newbury Heights Road, Newbury NH 03255
26 North Road Warner, New Hampshire 03278
Projects Manager Information:
The following individual(s) are(is) the assigned contact(s) for the following:
For questions or information regarding All, contact:
Name: Sabina Prescott
Title: Housing Director
The objective and ultimate goal for this project is to fill 3 HUD Subsidized Elderly Housing Properties' Maintenance Contracts.
Project Scope and Specifications:
RFP Maintenance Contract Specifications are detailed on an attached document.
Also attached is brief background information pertaining to CAPBMCI.
Bidders must be willing to be on call 24/7 and maintain all systems on a daily basis. Must have general knowledge of the following systems :
Structural, Electrical, Plumbing, & Grounds.
Must complete all requested maintenance projects in a timely fashion.
All vacant apartments' rehabs must be completed within HUD guidelines' time frame.
These properties fall under FHEO ( Fair Housing Equal Opportunity ) Guidelines. Definition attached.
The following timeline has been established to ensure that our project objective is achieved; however, the following project timeline shall be subject to change when deemed necessary by management.
CAPBMCI shall award the contract to the proposal that best accommodates the various project requirements.
CAPBMCI reserves the right to award any contract prior to the proposal deadline stated within the "Scheduled Timeline" or prior to the receipt of all proposals, and refuse any proposal or contract without obligation to either CAPBMCI or to any Bidder offering or submitting a proposal.
Deadline to submit Proposal:
All proposals must be received by CAPBMCI no later than 12:00 PM on September 21, 2018 for consideration in the project proposal selection process.
Proposal Selection Criteria:
Only those proposals received by the stated deadline will be considered.All proposals, submitted by the deadline,will be reviewed and evaluated based upon information provided in the submitted proposal.In addition, consideration will be given to cost and performance projections.Furthermore,the following criteria will be given considerable weight in the proposal selection process:
Proposals received by the stipulated deadline must be in the correct format.
Bidder's performance history and alleged ability to timely deliver proposed services.
Bidder's ability to provide and deliver qualified personnel having the knowledge and skills required to effectively and efficiently execute proposed services.
Overall cost effectiveness of the proposal.
CAPBMCI shall reserve the right to cancel, suspend, and/or discontinue any proposal at any time they deem necessary or fit without obligation or notice to the proposing bidder/contractor.
Proposal Submission Format:
The following is a list of information that the Bidder should include in their proposal submission:
Summary of Bidder Background:
- Bidder's Name(s)
- Bidder's Address
- Bidder's Contact Information (and preferred method of communication)
- Legal Form of Bidder (e.g. sole proprietor, partnership, corporation)
- Date Bidder's Company Formed
- Description of Bidder's company in terms of size, range and types of services offered and clientele.
- Bidder's principal officers (e.g. President, Chairman, Vice President(s), Secretary, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer, General Managers) and length of time each officer has performed in his/her field of expertise.
- Bidder's Federal Employee Identification Number (FEIN)
- Evidence of legal authority to conduct business in New Hampshire (e.g. business license number).
- Evidence of established track record for providing services and/or deliverables that are the subject of this proposal.
- Organization chart showing key personnel that would provide services to CAPBMCI
- State whether the Bidder or its parent company (if any) has ever filed for bankruptcy or any form of Reorganization under the Bankruptcy Code.
- State whether the Bidder or its parent company (if any) has ever received any sanctions or is currently under investigation by any regulatory or governmental body.
- All Employees / Sub Contractors are subject to background screenings.
Summary and explanation of any other contributing expenses to the total cost.Brief summary of the total cost of the proposal.
Licensing and Bonding:
Provide details of licenses and bonds (if any) for any proposed services that the bidder/contractor may plan on providing for this project.
Details of any liability or other insurance provided with regard to the proposal bidder, contractor/staff.
Provide 3 references Bidder agrees that CAPBMCI may contact all submitted references to obtain any and all information regarding bidder's performance.
Please click here to download this RFP in pdf format: